Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nude Lipsticks for Deeper Skin Tones

Women of deeper complexions often think that they can't wear nude lip colors. As a chocolate woman myself, I find that I gravitate more toward nude colors for an everyday look. Here are a few of my favorites that I use quite often. From drugstore to higher end, there is something for everyone's budget.

First up- My fave nudies from MAC!

                                      Fresh Brew           Touch             Spite Lipglass

Drugstore Nudies!

                                  WNW Java           WNW Mocha-Licious   Revlon Mink


The MAC lipsticks and lip glass are $15 each while the Wet N Wild Java lipstick is a whopping $0.99! The Wet N Wild Mocha-Licious costs $1.99 and they sometimes have coupons attached for $1.00 off, what a steal! I purchase my Revlon lipsticks from Walmart for only $4.97, but you can find Revlon at any drugstore, supermarket or superstore. All of these lipsticks are quite accesscible and can be found almost anywhere! Out off all of these lipsticks, I cannot choose a favorite! I honestly use each one a lot! As I said, I wear a nude lip almost daily, especially when I am wearing a dramatic eye look. 

What are some of your favorite nude lippies?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raven
    I found your page on instagram (through a natural hair hashtag/ page) and I'm so happy that you've started a blog. Your hair is phenomenal and your makeup is too! I look forward to seeing more posts!

    -KadianG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello KadianG!
      Thank you so much for your support!

      Delete