Sunday, March 16, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss Review


Hey Ladies! I recently purchased some new lip glosses at Ulta and I have to tell you how much I love these! The NYX butter glosses are possibly the best drugstore lip glosses I have ever tried and I'm not even a big lip gloss fan. I purchased four shades; Ginger Snap, Praline, Devil's Food Cake and Raspberry Tart. Each one of these shades are perfect for deeper complexions although they would great on anyone. The formula of the glosses are creamy and they have no shimmer, that makes them a winner in my book, I hate glittery glosses. The formula is ultra moisturizing and they smell like cupcakes. These would pair well over a lipstick or you can wear them alone, they have great pigmentation.

Ginger Snap
     
Praline

Devil's Food Cake

Raspberry Tart



At $4.99 each these are a good deal. These glosses are comparable to MAC in my opinion. For about 1/3 the price you can't beat that. They also have a great amount of shades so everyone can find what  they are looking for. Will you be trying out these butter glosses?

1 comment: