Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Current Foundation Routine: Clinique Stay Matte Foundation



I have really been enjoying my Clinique Stay Matte Foundation. I picked this foundation up about a year ago from Sephora and I always seem to come back to it no matter what else I try! I think this foundation will be a staple in my collection because the formula is so light weight, yet it gives such a flawless finish! I don't have much to cover, but the spots that I do have get covered effectively with this foundation. I am in the color 28-Clove and the color is seamless! It just melts into my skin! I also purchased the Clinique Stay Matte powder around the same time and it works well with the foundation. My color in the Powder is 20-Stay Nutmeg. I have not received any breakouts wearing this foundation, that's probably because Clinique is a Skin care focused brand so there are not too many chemicals in this that harm the skin. I apply this foundation with a damp beauty blender and that seems to be the most effective way for me because it gives a sheer yet build able coverage. It just looks and feels like skin. The other thing I like about this foundation and Powder is that they are only $23 each. It may seem a little high, but compared to other higher end foundations from MAC, Makeup Forever and Nars, this is a much better deal. It will also last you a long time, if you are like me and don't use it every single day. So for my combination and oily skin ladies, this is certainly worth a try if you are looking for a new foundation!



Clinique Stay Matte (28 Clove)

Clinique Stay Matte (20-Stay Nutmeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment