Monday, February 3, 2014

Nailtiques Formula 2- My Holy Grail Nail Treatment





I have been using Nailtiques for a full year now and my nails have been thriving! I was never one that had super long or healthy nails but honey, this stuff has done my nails some good! Nailtiques Formula 2 is a nail protein that was formulated for peeling, weak and thin nails. The proteins help bond any splitting you may have and the other ingredients nourish and strengthen the nails. I purchased the Formula 2 at my local ULTA for around $17.00, however ULTA always has monthly coupons for $3.50 to $5.00 off if you receive the emails or monthly catalogs! They also sell smaller bottles for $5 and $9. In my eyes, this nail treatment is totally worth it because my nails have never looked better, not to mention they have never been so long and healthy! Just look at the results I've gotten.


How to apply: Wash your hands and make sure you remove all dirt and oil. Apply one-two coats of the nail treatment daily. As your nails improve, mine took about a week, decrease the application to weekly. This is how I used it and the results speak for themselves! Ladies, I seriously suggest you invest in this product if you have weak nails like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment